How do we do it?
We have the best professional tools and equipment such as CLIMA 9000 and many other tools that will make sure you will have the best service depending on manufacture specifications.
Our equipment and tools are updated to deal with the latest models of all vehicles.
Why do I need my air conditioning system serviced and/or cleaned?
The air condition system in your car is a serviceable item, just as you have to change your oil and air filters from time to time. It is very important to maintain your Air Conditioning system for the following reasons:
- Fungi and bacteria can grow in car A/C systems and can cause allergic reactions such as hay-fever, skin irritations, runny noses and itchy eyes.
- Due to natural leakage through naturally slightly porous pipes, most A/C systems will lose around 15-20% refrigerant every 12 months resulting in a less powerful and less efficient system.
- If not serviced regularly, your A/C system will put a strain on the compressor which can result in the compressor wearing out quickly, as well as causing costly, increased fuel consumption as it draws on more engine power to run the system.
What is the difference between servicing and cleaning?
Manufacturers recommend that a vehicle’s air con system is serviced every 2 years to ensure it operates at maximum efficiency. However, there are some indicators that will help you determine if you have a problem with your Air Conditioning system:
- The windscreen doesn’t clear quickly
- The interior takes longer to cool down
- There’s a noticeable increase in fuel consumption
The air-con system service includes:
- Testing for leaks
- Emptying and recharging the gas in the system.
If you notice an odd, particularly musty smell in your car, it is more than likely that the air con system needs proper cleaning. The cost of cleaning the system is additional to the service cost and entails cleaning the entire system with a de-fungicide.